Including the physical address of companies in job postings shows applicants exactly where the company is located in order to help them consider options for commuting, housing, or other location-specific decisions that might arise when choosing whether or not to apply for a job.
Articles in this section
- What should a good job posting include?
- How do I post a job?
- What happens when I post a job?
- Can I post more than one job?
- Can I edit my job postings?
- How do I delete a job posting?
- How do I access my posted jobs?
- How many applicants will I receive?
- Do I have to pay to review applications?
- Will I be emailed when someone applies to one of my jobs?