Once you post a job, our technology goes to work and starts finding the most qualified candidates for you. We work with more than 100 job boards to distribute your job postings and also use our technology to match the information from your posting to all the information we know about our members. We then send you recommended candidates whom you can invite to apply for your positions. This saves you time and effort searching for relevant candidates!
Articles in this section
- What should a good job posting include?
- How do I post a job?
- What happens when I post a job?
- Can I post more than one job?
- Can I edit my job postings?
- How do I delete a job posting?
- How do I access my posted jobs?
- How many applicants will I receive?
- Do I have to pay to review applications?
- Will I be emailed when someone applies to one of my jobs?