Work-from-home opportunities are frequently discussed in the Jobcase community. We recommend that you exercise caution when looking for these types of positions and only apply to reputable companies who need remote workers (you will need to do a lot of internet research to make sure!). We also recommend to explore job sites like Upwork and Guru. While they do have membership fees, those fees help make sure that the projects you see on the sites are legitimate. You also might want to bookmark this great list of how to spot and avoid a job scam.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- When I click on a job I’ve saved I get an error message.
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- The links in my emails don't work!
- I’m looking for a work-from-home job.
- Where can I learn more about a specific position?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- Why is it taking so long for me to get a job?
- I’m not interested in any of the job recommendations I’ve been getting.
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?