Work-from-home opportunities are frequently discussed in the Jobcase community. We recommend that you exercise caution when looking for these types of positions and only apply to reputable companies who need remote workers (you will need to do a lot of internet research to make sure!). We also recommend to explore job sites like Upwork and Guru. While they do have membership fees, those fees help make sure that the projects you see on the sites are legitimate. You also might want to bookmark this great list of how to spot and avoid a job scam.
Articles in this section
- An employer contacted me about a job I didn’t apply to.
- An employer won’t respond to my attempts to reach out to them.
- Can I still get a job if I have a criminal record?
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?
- Do people actually get jobs through Jobcase?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- I keep getting emails about a job opening at a company, but when I call they say they aren’t hiring
- I made a mistake on an application that I submitted, what do I do now?