If you have saved jobs on your Jobcase page, first make sure you are logged in, then click on the menu button on the top left of the page. This will open a menu with a "My Jobs" tab. Click the “My Jobs” tab and your saved jobs will be available there. For each job, please click on the link with the job title you've saved. This will open a new window with the job description and an "Apply now" button. Good luck!
Articles in this section
- An employer contacted me about a job I didn’t apply to.
- An employer won’t respond to my attempts to reach out to them.
- Can I still get a job if I have a criminal record?
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?
- Do people actually get jobs through Jobcase?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- I keep getting emails about a job opening at a company, but when I call they say they aren’t hiring
- I made a mistake on an application that I submitted, what do I do now?