If an employer is unresponsive to your communications, perhaps it’s time to seek other employment opportunities! Keep in mind that companies can get very busy, and you might need to give it some time. In the meantime, you can find and apply for other jobs here.
Articles in this section
- An employer contacted me about a job I didn’t apply to.
- An employer won’t respond to my attempts to reach out to them.
- Can I still get a job if I have a criminal record?
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?
- Do people actually get jobs through Jobcase?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- I keep getting emails about a job opening at a company, but when I call they say they aren’t hiring
- I made a mistake on an application that I submitted, what do I do now?