Congratulations on submitting your application! When you submit an application through Jobcase, that application is sent directly to the employer. To inquire about the status of your application you will need to contact the company you applied to for further information. To search and apply to more jobs, please visit our job search page here.
Articles in this section
- An employer contacted me about a job I didn’t apply to.
- An employer won’t respond to my attempts to reach out to them.
- Can I still get a job if I have a criminal record?
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?
- Do people actually get jobs through Jobcase?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- I keep getting emails about a job opening at a company, but when I call they say they aren’t hiring
- I made a mistake on an application that I submitted, what do I do now?