An "Upvote" is when another Jobcaser reads your post or comment and thought it was great! They either agree with what you're saying, they have experienced similar things that you've described, or they found you helpful. You can also upvote anything you appreciate in our community by clicking the small blue “thumbs-up” icon under a post.
Articles in this section
- How can I review a company?
- What are praises and how can I get them?
- Why does my post say it has been "upvoted"?
- Can I send my resume to people?
- Can I see all the posts I’ve made on Jobcase?
- How do I search for individual people on Jobcase?
- Why am I receiving community posts in emails?
- What should I do if I encounter a scam?
- Do employers read the posts I make on their pages on Jobcase?
- How do I post a personal job?