If you've uploaded a resume to your Jobcase account, you will be able to see it by clicking on the "My Info" page, then checking the links located above the "Upload a resume" button. Next to each link is a red 'X' that you can click to delete the uploaded resume. If you'd prefer to edit the information directly on your profile you should be able to on the "My Info" page by clicking "Edit" next to any portion of your profile that needs editing or removal. Don't forget to save your changes!
Articles in this section
- Can I change my Jobcase username?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can I import my resume from another job website?
- Can I see who has viewed my profile?
- Can I unsubscribe from Jobcase emails, but keep my account?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I delete my member account?
- How do I join Jobcase?
- How do I know which email address I registered with on Jobcase?