You may view your community posts by going to "My Info" and clicking “See my activity” . This will show you all the posts you’ve made in the community, as well as any other activity you have contributed to the community.
Articles in this section
- How can I review a company?
- What are praises and how can I get them?
- Why does my post say it has been "upvoted"?
- Can I send my resume to people?
- Can I see all the posts I’ve made on Jobcase?
- How do I search for individual people on Jobcase?
- Why am I receiving community posts in emails?
- What should I do if I encounter a scam?
- Do employers read the posts I make on their pages on Jobcase?
- How do I post a personal job?