Every job search is different and sometimes it can take longer for a person to find work. According to some studies the average process for finding a job can take just over 6 weeks. We recommend you do as much to maximize your job search as possible! Make sure your profile is clear and completed, apply to as many jobs that suit you as you possibly can, and make sure you follow-up with the employer to check on your application status! For further advice, we recommend you post a question in our community here.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- When I click on a job I’ve saved I get an error message.
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- The links in my emails don't work!
- I’m looking for a work-from-home job.
- Where can I learn more about a specific position?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- Why is it taking so long for me to get a job?
- I’m not interested in any of the job recommendations I’ve been getting.
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?