Every job search is different and sometimes it can take longer for a person to find work. According to some studies the average process for finding a job can take just over 6 weeks. We recommend you do as much to maximize your job search as possible! Make sure your profile is clear and completed, apply to as many jobs that suit you as you possibly can, and make sure you follow-up with the employer to check on your application status! For further advice, we recommend you post a question in our community here.
Articles in this section
- An employer contacted me about a job I didn’t apply to.
- An employer won’t respond to my attempts to reach out to them.
- Can I still get a job if I have a criminal record?
- Can I use Jobcase to find international jobs?
- Do people actually get jobs through Jobcase?
- How do I apply to jobs I’ve saved?
- How do I find job fairs in my area?
- How do I get started on Jobcase?
- I keep getting emails about a job opening at a company, but when I call they say they aren’t hiring
- I made a mistake on an application that I submitted, what do I do now?