Once you post a job, our technology goes to work and starts finding the most qualified candidates for you. We work with more than 100 job boards to distribute your job postings and also use our technology to match the information from your posting to all the information we know about our members. We then send you recommended candidates whom you can invite to apply for your positions. This saves you time and effort and happens for each of the unlimited number of jobs you want to post.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started using Jobcase for Employers?
- Is there a fee to use Jobcase for Employers?
- What happens after I post my job?
- How do I see my job applicants?
- What are Recommended Candidates?
- Can I search for candidates myself?
- How can I reset or change my password or email address?
- Why do some of the resumes I get from applicants appear to be empty or only a header?
- I haven't heard back from applicants I'm interested in, what should I do?
- How can I cancel my Employer account?