Once you post a job, our technology goes to work and starts finding the most qualified candidates for you. We work with more than 100 job boards to distribute your job postings and also use our technology to match the information from your posting to all the information we know about our members. We then send you recommended candidates whom you can invite to apply for your positions. This saves you time and effort and happens for each of the unlimited number of jobs you want to post.
Articles in this section
- What is StreetSmarts and how do I get started with an account?
- What happens during my free trial?
- Is there a fee to use Jobcase or StreetSmarts?
- Where does my job posting go once I submit it?
- How do I see my job applicants?
- What do I have to do after I post jobs?
- What are Recommended Candidates?
- Can I search for candidates myself?
- How can I reset or change my password or email address?
- Why do I have to tell you how many hires per year?