Yes! You can edit your job postings at anytime and those changes will be reflected on the site almost immediately.
1. From your Employer Center, click on Job Posts in the left hand navigation bar.
2. After navigating to the Job Posts page, click on the blue "Manage" link to the right of the job posting. Clicking on this will open a menu with several options:
- “Edit Job” - change any field related to how the job is displayed (including title, description, and expiration date)
- “Promote Job” - only for subscriptions with promotion slots; see “How do I use promotion slots?”
- “View Candidates” - view all of the candidates that have applied to this job so far
- “Duplicate Job” - duplicate the job to any of your StreetSmarts locations
- “Delete Job” - permanently remove the job posting from Jobcase
- “Hide Job” / “Unhide Job” - add or remove the job posting from public view and search results without deleting it from Jobcase
Click "Edit Job" to make changes to job details.
3. Make your desired changes and don't forget to hit "Save Details" ave at the bottom of the page.
To learn how to post a new job, see How do I post a job? To learn how to delete a job posting, see How do I delete a job posting? If your subscription uses promotion slots, see How do I use promotion slots?